PHYTO-CLEANSE face cleansing stick blends three powerful ingredients that help rid the skin of impurities and dirt without leaving it dry: laminaria digitata extract from algae with revitalizing properties, peptides to regenerate the skin’s natural moisture barrier and glycerine for maintaining soft and supple skin. The result: a naturally cleansed face that feels silky smooth. Performance-driven, EWG VERIFIED™, vegan, cruelty- and plastic-free, packaged in a biodegradable cardboard tube from sustainably managed forests, this face wash is as gentle on skin as it is on the environment. EWG approved solid formula with powerful skin cleansing properties. Enriched with natural ingredients like laminaria digitata extract from algae with revitalizing properties, peptides to rebuild the skin’s natural moisture barrier and glycerine to moisturize the skin. Clean ingredients to minimize the impact on your health & the planet. Packaging biodegradable & compostable. One tree planted for each product sold. Made in Montreal, Quebec.
- glycerin (humectant, skin conditioning)
- sodium cocoyl isethionate (cleansing, surfactant)
- aqua / water / eau (solvent)
- coco-glucoside (cleansing, foaming, surfactant)
- fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract (emollient, skin conditioning, smoothing, soothing)
- laminaria digitata extract (skin protecting)
- caprylhydroxamic acid (chelating)
- hydrolyzed soy protein (humectant, skin conditioning)
- glyceryl caprylate (emollient, emulsifying)
- rice amino acids (skin conditioning)
- hydrolyzed adansonia digitata (baobab) seed extract (Skin conditioning)
- L-proline (skin conditioning)
About Attitude: ATTITUDE® is a Canada-based company that develops natural personal care and household products dedicated to promoting healthy living. Crafted with natural, hypoallergenic and EWG VERIFIED™ ingredients, our entire line of ATTITUDE® products adhere to the highest quality and eco-conscious standards: they are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and certified by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and ECOLOGO. Also, they’re exempt from potentially harmful substances according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG).