PHYTO-AGE face serum stick relies on the fusion of three super-potent naturally sourced ingredients to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles: phytoglycogen to help reduce signs of aging, peptides to rebuild the skin’s moisture barrier and watercress extract for its revitalizing properties. The result: supple and rejuvenated-looking skin and a powerful sense of renewal. Performance-driven, EWG VERIFIED™, vegan, cruelty- and plastic-free, packaged in a biodegradable cardboard tube from sustainably managed forests, this clean serum stick is as gentle on skin as it is on the environment.
**Following the application of the serum, it's natural to smell a plant peptide odor on the face. After a few minutes, the smell will fade. Dermatologically tested unscented formula that’s soft, solid and absorbs quickly into the skin. Enriched with natural ingredients like stabilized vitamin C with antioxidant properties, dulse extract to restore suppleness, phytoglycogen to restore radiance and pro-vitamin B5 to keep skin soft, smooth and healthy looking. Clean ingredients to minimize the impact on your health & the planet. Packaging biodegradable & compostable. One tree planted for each product sold. Made in Montreal, Quebec.
- Propanediol (humectant)
- Glycerin (humectant, skin conditioning)
- Aqua / water / eau (solvent)
- Sodium Stearate (cleansing, emulsifying, surfactant, viscosity controlling)
- Nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract (Skin Conditioning)
- Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (baobab) seed extract (Skin Conditioning)
- Glycogen (humectant, skin conditioning)
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (humectant, skin conditioning)
- Rice Amino Acids (skin conditioning)
- Caprylhydroxamic acid (chelating)
- Glyceryl caprylate (emollient, emulsifying)
- L-proline (skin conditioning)
About Attitude: ATTITUDE® is a Canada-based company that develops natural personal care and household products dedicated to promoting healthy living. Crafted with natural, hypoallergenic and EWG VERIFIED™ ingredients, our entire line of ATTITUDE® products adhere to the highest quality and eco-conscious standards: they are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and certified by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and ECOLOGO. Also, they’re exempt from potentially harmful substances according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG).