- Proudly crafted in New York with our own sriracha and a chipotle-tomatillo sauce, instead of traditional hot sauce
- Slightly spicy, peppery, savoury, and slightly smoky flavour profile with just the right amount of heat
- Gluten-free, vegan, lower sodium per ounce, keto-friendly, with no added preservatives. Unlike other mixers, Toma does not contain artificial flavours, HFCS, corn syrup, or MSG—only the good stuff
- Perfect right out of the bottle: shake well before opening, add ice to a shaker, pour 4oz of Toma, add 1.5oz of the spirit of your choice, shake, strain, and serve. No need for additional ingredients saving you money
Our six-time award-winning mixers deliver on a promise to make a deliciously savoury cocktail—each one with varying degrees of heat and flavour profiles. Toma takes the guesswork out of crafting the perfect Bloody Mary
- 12-month shelf-life. Once opened, keep refrigerated and enjoy within 3-4 weeks
- 32oz bottles are ideal for brunch, party, or tailgate. Each makes 4-8 cocktails, so stock up if you're hosting a big crew
About Toma: Everyone has that one family member who is known for his or her cooking. Alejandro bears that title. Not classically trained, but full of passion and focused on everything from ingredients to presentation. It was his passion for cooking that changed his view on the traditional Bloody Mary cocktail. He yearned for bolder flavours in his recipe to compliment his favourite meal—brunch. It was time to start experimenting with new flavours to bring this cocktail to the next level. Alejandro crafted many homemade sauces for his dishes and realized he should start using them in his Bloody Mary recipe. This creative journey started in his apartment in Astoria, Queens in 2009. He loved entertaining family and friends and serving his famous cocktail with brunch. Using a homemade sriracha and chipotle tomatillo sauce, Toma was born and Alejandro shared it with anyone that would drink it. Alejandro never stopped making his famous Bloody Marys. After getting married in 2010, completing his MBA from Fordham University in 2012, and having his first child in 2014, he started getting a little more serious about creating a brand behind Toma. He introduced Toma to the market in 2017. Now, Bloody Mary enthusiasts and others who love to entertain can serve their guests a delicious, consistently made Bloody Mary cocktail with ease. Some of the finest restaurants in the NY metro area have taken notice and now pour Toma behind the bar.